google-site-verification=58_LYbUTnhFQgmctCnEWkh2WcSexxX06xgzIty6ggts

Redwater Homes for Sale

Redwater Homes for Sale shows a great community just west of Texarkana. The listings below are based on the newest listings showing first.
In 1889, Redwater's first saloon was opened only for a short time because church members did not find it acceptable. In 1894, the town name of Ingersoll was officially changed to Redwater as the result of a revival. They chose the name because nearly all of the springs and shallow wells in the area had a reddish color. The class of 1919 was the first class to graduate from Redwater High School with 3 graduates. The first television in Redwater arrived in August 1953. The first telephone dialing to Redwater was offered on September 20, 1968. It is located on Rt 67, west of Texarkana.

Bowie County Texas Google Map